In our Retail Risk Takers series, we are speaking with Ria Morgan, Founder & CEO, of The Little Blazer Company, who will be talking about her entrepreneurial journey, and how she created a premium children’s retail brand.
About our guest Ria Morgan:
Stay-at-home mom & sole Founder, Designer & CEO of The Little Blazer Company. Her previous career was where she created and lead an award-winning digital recruitment brand for a global plc.
Things Ria is passionate about:
- Children being celebrated, and encouraged to be proudly themselves (hence their gender-neutral products & positive icon-affiliated character statements).
- Ethical, sustainable production, supporting a slow-fashion industry, supporting British craftsmanship (hence their UK-based production, their materials and fabrics used, their heirloom garments).
- Revolutionising & challenging the status quo (hence their offering being truly innovative and revolutionary for the space).
- Inspiring & empowering others (launching a business at 40, while juggling all the daily commitments of a stay at home parent, securing substantial investment as a sole female founder, without a background in retail or design).
- Innovative retail that makes one think – redefining the perception of beauty, disability and inclusion (being a champion of all personalities and differences through our marketing).
FOUNDER STORY: https://www.thelittleblazercompany.com/pages/founder-story BRAND STORY: https://www.thelittleblazercompany.com/pages/our-story
About Retail Corner Podcast:
Host: Carlos Diaz
Producer: Sachin Kumar Bhate
Listen to other podcasts at: https://retailcorner.live
Subscribe our Podcast: Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/3eoeUdT
Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3DFHXHw
Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3tkbhk1
Interested in being on our podcast?
Submit request at: https://www.retailcorner.live/guests/intake/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org