In this episode of Retail Corner, listen to Bradford and Bryan Manning, Co-founders of Two Blind Brothers, as they share their life stories and discuss their philanthropic entrepreneurial journey while being blind. Their mission is to help the blind community by donating 100% of their profits back to research for eye disease through the Foundation Fighting Blindness. You will listen to our host talking with Bradford and Bryan on the following points:
- Could you provide some insight into your personal backgrounds and what motivated you guys to establish the company, Two Blind Brothers?
- Can you share an overview of your company’s mission and the approach you are taking to cure blindness?
- What are some of the biggest challenges or obstacles your team has encountered since the company was founded in 2015?
- What kind of support or partnerships do you seek from the public, government bodies, or philanthropic organizations to further advance your mission?
- Can you share any inspiring stories or testimonials from individuals who have benefited from your company’s efforts to restore vision?
About our guests, Bradford and Bryan Manning:
Bradford and Bryan Manning are two blind brothers on a mission to cure blindness. At a young age, they were diagnosed with an eye disease that causes blindness over time. To fight back, they left their former careers to start Two Blind Brothers, a small charitable clothing and accessories company that donates 100% of its profits to drive life-changing research for a cure for blindness. Their condition inspired a special attention to details, a passion that carries over into the construction of their products. Two Blind Brothers focuses on quality, comfort, and “sense of touch.”
Bryan Manning: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryan-manning-0b390070/
Bradford Manning: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradford-manning-0b7b3139/
About Retail Corner Podcast:
Host: Carlos Diaz
Producer: Sachin Kumar Bhate
Podcast Sponsor: Proxima360
Listen to other podcasts at: https://proxima360.com/retail-corner.podcast or https://retailcorner.live
Subscribe our Podcast: Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/3eoeUdT
Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3DFHXHw
Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3tkbhk1
Interested in being on our podcast?
Submit request at: firstname.lastname@example.org