How ‘Experience Economy’ is shaping #CustomerAcquisition & Retention Strategies?
- Understanding consumer life cycle and what does it mean for retail business.
- Who is the consumer of today and how their behavior mean for retailers?
- Shift in consumer behavior and how to tap into its potential.
- Is the story of the product more important than the product itself?
- How product perception is shaping the brand value? Are #NFT’s to be blamed?
- Is this the time for legacy brands to adapt to the new consumer and change acquisition strategies?
- Should D2C brands turn their existing customers into evangelists to promote brands?
- Are loyalty programs outdated for today’s consumer? What does D2C brands needs to do different?
- What is a super consumer and should you know them to create a better experience for all your consumers?
- Do you know top 1-2% of your consumer (a.k.a. super consumer) generates 20-65% of the net margin?
View Video Podcast
Listen to other podcasts at: https://proxima360.com/podcast or https://retailcorner.proxima360.com
Subscribe our Podcast:
Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/3eoeUdT
Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3DFHXHw
Are you an innovative leader in your industry? Why not chat with us on the podcast, submit request at:
https://proxima360.com/contact or email email@example.com.