In this episode of Retail Corner, listen to Nina Schitermann, SVP Sales Operations, Lidl US, who provides insights on the power of possibilities in leveraging a growth mindset for new retail frontiers. You will listen to our host talking with Nina on the following points:
- What does not a growth mindset mean to you? – Scalability
- How have you approached change – Growing in new markets
- What do you think is key when it comes to setting up solid partnerships with retailers – Owned brands vs outside brands?
- How have you overcome all the modern challenges with supply chains and distribution centers?
- How have you had to adjust your practices to adapt to the changing workforce and employee retention?
About our guest Nina Schitermann:
As a senior retail executive, sales and operations strategist, and transformational business leader, I bring a record of success and expertise in driving excellence and building profitable operations at the highest levels of global business. I excel at building performance-oriented teams and business cultures, planning and executing impactful, large-scale change initiatives, and adapting brands to thrive in new international markets and diverse cultures. Combining a “people-first” leadership style with an ability to break down complex ideas for a range of audiences-I work effectively at every level of the enterprise to quickly align stakeholders behind a shared vision and deliver new levels of performance that consistently exceed expectations.
About Retail Corner Podcast:
Host: Carlos Diaz
Producer: Sachin Kumar Bhate
Listen to other podcasts at: https://retailcorner.live
Subscribe our Podcast: Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/3eoeUdT
Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3DFHXHw
Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3tkbhk1
Interested in being on our podcast?
Submit request at: https://www.retailcorner.live/guests/intake/ or email email@example.com