Make sure you catch this installment of Retail Corner, featuring Tyler Renaghan, Vice President of Retail at Upside, as he highlights the significance of personalization in the retail industry. Tyler also provides expert advice to help retailers optimize their ad spending for maximum returns. You will listen to our guest host talking with Tyler on the following points:
- What is ROAS (Return On Ad Spend), and why do retailers use it today? Pros and Cons.
- Common pitfalls or mistakes retailers make when trying to improve their ROAS and how to avoid them?
- How is personalization different from targeting and customer segmentation?
- What Role does personalization play in improving performance metrics? Any best practices?
- What are emerging trends and technologies in the ad space that can help retailers achieve better performance metrics?
- How can Marketing and Finance stakeholders shift their strategy to measure their efforts more effectively?
About our guest, Tyler Renaghan:
Tyler is a business development leader with over 15 years of experience in identifying new segment opportunities, developing high-performing sales teams, and elevating company profiles with target markets. As Vice President of Grocery, he is responsible for developing the go-to-market strategies that drive merchant adoption and continued growth through our retail partners on the Upside platform. Prior to joining Upside, held critical leadership roles at Instacart and Groupon.
About Retail Corner Podcast:
Host: Cole Koumalats
Producer: Sachin Kumar Bhate
Podcast Sponsor: Proxima360
Listen to other podcasts at: https://proxima360.com/retail-corner.podcast
Subscribe our Podcast: Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/3eoeUdT
Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3DFHXHw
Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3tkbhk1
Interested in being on our podcast?
Submit request at: firstname.lastname@example.org