In this episode of Retail Corner, listen to Lee Anne Grant, Chief Growth Officer at Babylist, talk about how Babylist has been successful in simplifying baby registries with an inspired growth mindset. You will listen to our host talking with Lee Anne on the following points:
- Seeing Babylist’s growth in the past couple of years, it is obvious it is inspired by a growth mindset.
- How do you foster that kind of environment and take advantage of the momentum?
- How agile would you consider your team when it comes to change?
- Do you think your team adopts ideas faster than the industry, and is there anything that really excites you about what’s coming down the line?
- How has eCommerce evolved in the past decade, and what do you see as the most significant trends shaping its future?
- Babylist is primarily an eCommerce business. What are some of the biggest challenges that eCommerce businesses like Babylist face today, and how can you overcome them?
- Does Babylist have brick-and-mortar locations? If so, what are the key challenges in creating a successful phygital strategy, and how can businesses overcome them?
- How do you see the role of technology evolving in the phygital space, and what impact do you think this will have on consumer behavior?
About our guest, Lee Anne Grant:
Lee Anne Grant is the Chief Growth Officer at Babylist – the leading vertical marketplace and commerce destination for babies, driving purchase decisions for more than 9 million people each year – responsible for driving profitable revenue through growing our community, deepening merchant and brand partnerships, and developing new product and partnership businesses.
Previously, she was the vice president of marketing and revenue. She manages the sales and marketing team and is responsible for driving profitable revenue through growing the community, deepening merchant and brand partnerships, and developing new businesses. She uses her deep experience in performance and brand marketing to optimize an eight-figure marketing budget with content and brand strategies that support an industry-leading NPS score.
Babylist is the generational brand in baby, leading the $88 billion baby products market as the trusted go-to solution for growing families, driving $900 in attributable commerce in 2022. Before Babylist, Lee Anne held executive roles at fast-growing media and consumer brands such as ShopStyle (acquired by Rakuten Inc), POPSUGAR (acquired by Group Nine Media), and Brandless.
About Retail Corner Podcast:
Host: Carlos Diaz
Producer: Sachin Kumar Bhate
Podcast Sponsor: Proxima360
Listen to other podcasts at: https://retailcorner.live
Subscribe our Podcast: Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/3eoeUdT
Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3DFHXHw
Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3tkbhk1
Interested in being on our podcast?
Submit request at: email@example.com