In this episode of Retail Corner, listen to Sean White, a Supply Chain Leader in the Retail Industry, talk about Supply Chain Management. You will listen to our host talking with Sean on the following points:
As a supply chain leader:
- How do you foster a growth mindset within an organization, and what are some effective strategies for promoting ongoing employee learning and development?
- To what extent does process optimization impact business performance and competitiveness?
- What is Integrated Business Planning (IBP) & how does it contribute to overall business strategy?
As a mentor/ leader:
- How does effective leadership impact the overall efficiency and productivity of a supply chain, and what metrics can be used to measure this?
- What steps are organizations taking to prioritize sustainability considering the current circumstances?
As a leader in the egg industry:
- How is avian influenza impacting the industry?
- Which companies are profiting the most from the current state of the egg industry?
- Where do you see the industry going in the next 12 months?
About our guest Sean White:
I have over 13 years of experience in the supply chain. I am deeply intrigued by data analysis and the power it wields to drive optimization within a company. I have focused my career on isolating problems, constructing solutions, and executing continuous improvement plans. Partnering with cross-functional teams is an essential tool I use to gain buy-in and identify the best path for project success. I have an infectious curiosity to learn and whenever possible I attempt to share the lessons I have learned.
About Retail Corner Podcast:
Host: Carlos Diaz
Producer: Sachin Kumar Bhate
Listen to other podcasts at: https://retailcorner.live
Subscribe our Podcast: Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/3eoeUdT
Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3DFHXHw
Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3tkbhk1
Interested in being on our podcast?
Submit request at: https://www.retailcorner.live/guests/intake/ or email email@example.com