Listen to Juli Lassow, a retail professional, speaker, author, and aspiring planet saver.
As the founder and principal of JHL Solutions LLC in Minneapolis, Juli Lassow is responsible for helping businesses evaluate and redefine their sourcing structures. She is committed to the belief that to truly thrive, product businesses must be powered by amazing supplier partnerships, which share their business values. Lassow is passionate about developing partnerships and is known for delivering sourcing strategies that enhance profit, execution and collaboration. Her current clients include companies like PETCO & CVS Health.
On Retail Corner Podcast she is bringing her expertise to the table to talk about following issues:
- Juli’s own entrepreneurial journey after being TARGET executive for 17 years.
- How to create flexibility in your supply chain to overcome last minute disruptions.
- Most significant considerations that retailers and brands need to think about, ask themselves around suppliers, private label/owned brands.
- The challenge of having flexibility with suppliers + approaching development + negotiations challenges.
- How can retailers get benefits from their digital touchpoints
About Juli Lassow:
Juli Lassow: https://www.jhl-solutions.com/speaking
View Video Podcast
Speak your feedback here.
Listen to other podcasts at: https://proxima360.com/podcast or https://retailcorner.proxima360.com
Subscribe our Podcast:
Apple iTunes: https://apple.co/3eoeUdT
Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3DFHXHw
Are you an innovative leader in your industry? Why not chat with us on the podcast, submit request at:
https://proxima360.com/contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org.