More retailers are adhering to the concept of Buy Online Pickup In Store (BOPIS) to offer convenience to the customer of shopping online and pickup for free at the store.
Are you looking to implement BOPIS or e-commerce site at your store?
In today’s episode, you will listen to Sayantan (Sayo) Ganguly, a supply-chain expert who currently leads engineering team implementing various store solutions at a national pet retailer, talk about how BOPIS gives an edge to any retailer.
You will hear about:
- Advantages of customer engagement, increased retail traffic, increased up-sell chances and last mile shipping cost reduction.
- Cost to Benefit and increased revenue
- Integrated inventory management of store and online
- Complete Customer shopping Journey/Experience
- Employee adoption and training
- Integrating your OMS & POS to provide omni-channel experience.
Have an idea or insight that you would like to share on our podcast? If you are from retail world then we would love to hear from you. Send an email to email@example.com or signup at proxima360.com/podcast